The UNC Charlotte Foundation has four funds to which donations can be made to benefit MPA students and the program:
1. Gerald G. Fox MPA Endowment Fund
2. Burkhalter-Rassel Scholarship Fund
3. Alfred M. Brown-James L. Dorton Scholarship Fund
4. Susan M. Burgess Scholarship Fund
Want to learn more about the importance of scholarships and how your gift is being used: https://youtu.be/ITwR5pu5WEY
To make a gift by mail:
Either complete a Fox Endowment gift form.
Complete a general gift form
When asked where to apply your gift, check “Other” and write in the name of the fund to which you wish to make your donation: Gerald G. Fox MPA Endowment; Burkhalter-Rassel Scholarship; Brown-Dorton Scholarship; or Susan Burgess Scholarship.
Office of University Development
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte , NC 28223-0001
To make a gift online:
- Complete the online form
- Enter the amount you would like to give.
- Under Designations select Other Colleges and Units
- In pop-up box scroll to The College of Liberal Arts and Science and either select Burkhalter-Rassel or select Other
- Go to the Designation Name box and type in the name of the fund to which you wish to make your donation: Gerald G. Fox MPA Endowment fund; Burkhalter-Rassel Scholarship fund; Brown-Dorton Scholarship fund; or Susan Burgess Scholarship fund.
- Click on "Save and Continue".
- Follow the instructions to complete your donation.